The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) anti-aging facelift is a revolutionary and effective solution to revitalize your skin. Using your own blood, you can achieve the benefits of youthful skin once again. PRP therapy provides results for problems such as grey, dull skin tone, droopy facial contours, rough skin texture, and fine lines and wrinkles. But why is this treatment more effective than alternative skin care solutions? Here’s what you need to know about Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy and how it can benefit you.
The procedure works by using a small amount of blood removed from the patient. This blood is collected like a routine blood test, and is spun in a centrifuge and separated into different layers. When the PRP layer is extracted, it is injected into the patient’s face to begin the production of new collagen. This process takes several weeks, and over time a more youthful appearance, tighter skin, and fullness will be seen. The benefits of the PRP therapy last for six month or more, depending on several factors.
The reason why blood is used for this procedure is because of the platelets, which contain numerous growth factors that stimulate collagen production, cell growth, skin renewal, and tissue regeneration. Results such as smoothened skin, improved circulation, thickened skin, a clearer complexion, and scar reduction can be seen much faster than lengthy skin care regimens.
The Benefits of the PRP Facelift
• Experience successful, long-lasting results without the need for surgery
• Deals with depleted facial volume and irregular skin texture and tone in one simple treatment
• Regenerates new, younger facial tissues for an enhanced glow
• Achieves the look of vitality and youthfulness
• Your skin’s ability to heal is improved tremendously
• No incisions necessary, just small perforations
• No scars are left over. If anything, PRP can remove scars or make them less apparent
• The procedure takes less than 60 minutes
• You can return to your daily activities immediately after the treatment (no bed rest, or hospital stay)
• The mini-wounds heal quickly with a very low risk of bruising and swelling
Get Younger Looking Skin with PRP Therapy
If you are interested in PRP treatment in Toronto to achieve youthful skin, the professionals at the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic will help you feel at ease, and explain the entire process for you, before it begins. Our PRP facelifts in Toronto have achieved tremendous results for our clients, and we want to share with you how safe and effective they are. To learn more about our PRP treatment and our other skin care treatments and services, or to book your appointment today, call us at 416.546.4664, or e-mail us at info@AntiAgingToronto.ca. Our skincare specialists can also offer you a tour of our Toronto facilities.