Given the current state of the world and Ontario’s plans to start reopening the province, many of our clients have concerns about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and our response to it. We understand that many people are eager to return to some sense of normalcy. As a result, we’re constantly implementing specific health-oriented protocols to protect our staff and our clients.
If you’ve been considering undergoing a non-surgical skin treatment in Toronto but aren’t sure whether it’s safe to do so just yet, we want to reassure you that we’re taking all the necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and continue offering our top-notch skin treatments at the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols We’re Following at Our Anti-Aging Clinic in Toronto
When it comes to non-surgical skin treatments in Toronto, we take on a no holds barred approach. Our top priority is to provide our clients with comfortable and effective skin treatments that yield excellent, long lasting results. We’ve always prided ourselves on maintaining a completely clean and sanitary environment.
Like countless other businesses around the globe, COVID-19 has forever changed the way we operate. Here are just some of the new and continuously developing government-mandated health and safety protocols that we follow at our anti-aging treatment clinic in Toronto.
- All of our staff undergo routine temperature and symptom checks
- Our staff is partially or fully vaccinated
- We provide numerous hand sanitizing stations
- Staff members feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms are asked to stay home
- Our staff wears full PPE while working
- Social and physical distancing measures are in effect
Safety Measures and Guidelines for Patients
At the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic, we firmly believe that we as a community are all in this fight against COVID-19 together. That’s why we have set the following health and safety measures and guidelines for our patients. We ask that you please read and follow these guidelines carefully and feel free to ask us for further clarification if needed.
- As per government and health official guidelines, all customers are required to wear a clean mask inside the premises at all times, barring medical exceptions with a doctor’s note. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided by our staff.
- We ask that you please use our conveniently located hand sanitizing station prior to entering the premises.
- A member of our staff will be performing a mandatory temperature check and you’ll be asked to fill out a detailed COVID-19 questionnaire.
- If you’re feeling unwell, we ask that you please contact us in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- A maximum client capacity mandate is in place, so please try to arrive to your appointment on time so we can serve all of our clients on schedule.
- When you arrive, please call us from outside and one of our technicians or receptionists will let you know when it’s safe to come in.
Get a Non-Surgical Skin Treatment in Toronto
At Anti Aging Toronto Clinic, our staff is fully committed to ensuring the safety, well-being, and comfort of all of our clients and our staff. We value your patronage and are doing everything we can to keep our clinic safe and fully operational during these difficult times. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a non-surgical skin treatment in Toronto, please feel free to contact us today!