An unfortunate but natural process of aging is the increase in sagging, loose skin. As collagen and elastin slow in production and muscles begin to lose their mass, the skin can appear to hang off the bone structure. Although this is a completely natural process, many people feel the signs of aging are happening before they are ready. Thankfully, there are many skincare treatments that work to boost collagen and elastin in the body, and encourage better cell regeneration for a more luminous, youthful appearance. The Infini microneedling treatment, and Ultherapy are two options available today, but for skin tightening, Infini is the better option. Here’s what you need to know about Infini vs. Ultherapy, and how you can get a firmer appearance.
How Do They Work?
Infini RF Microneedling
There are many treatments on the market that claim to provide anti-aging results like skin firming and reduced visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. However, finding the most effective solution is the goal of anyone who seeks out these treatments. The Infini microneedling treatment is one of the most effective ones out there because it treats numerous skin problems and provides amazing results. It reduces signs of aging, improves skin texture, eliminates acne scars, reduces sagging skin, rejuvenates the skin, and reduces trauma scars and stretch marks. The technician will use a device that has 49 nearly microscopic needles. These needles will lightly penetrate the skin to reach the dermis and will send out radiofrequency (RF) energy into the tissue to boost volume and youthfulness. The thermal energy protects the surface skin and only targets the underlying layer where the repair and restoration is more effective.
Ultherapy has also been approved by the FDA, and it is a non-surgical method to tighten the skin on the neck, chin, and eyebrows. It is intended to stimulate collagen production by sending out focused ultrasound energy into the skin’s foundational layer and works as a replacement for cosmetic surgery that requires painful disruption of the skin’s surface. Ultherapy treatments produce results over the course of two to three months after the session and patients should expect to see a smoother, tightened appearance on their skin. However, it has a reputation for being expensive and painful, and some customer testimonies say the results are the opposite of what the treatment is intended to do.
Infini vs. Ultherapy
While both treatments claim to produce effective anti-aging results, it is important to know the differences between the two. Knowing the difference means you won’t waste a single penny and your investment will be worth it as you notice the beautiful results on your skin. Here are the similarities and differences between these treatments, and more information about why the Infini treatment is the better option among the two.
- Both treatments only treat a portion of the tissue to encourage faster healing
- Can treat at multiple levels (five for Infini, three for Ultherapy)
- Little down-time
- Suitable for all skin types
- No anesthesia required but topical numbing is available
- Improves skin laxity, especially in the jawline
- Safe for the face, neck, chest, extremities, under arms, etc.
- Does not use lasers
- Better results with multiple treatments
- Infini treats 50,000 thermal coagulation zones, while Ultherapy treats only 16,000 (more zones mean more results)
- Infini depths can be adjusted in increments of 0.25 mm and range up to 3.5 mm; Ultherapy has three depths of 1.5 mm, 3.0 mm, and 4.5 mm
- Ultherapy costs more than 10 times as much as the Infini treatment and the treatment time is almost twice as long
- Infini targets the deep dermis to encourage maximal collagen creation, while Ultherapy does not
- Infini treatments are more consistent
- Infini is able to treat superficial fine lines, while Ultherapy does not
- Infini treats acne scars far better than Ultherapy, thanks to its combination of microneedles, RF energy, and adjustable depths
- Infini is far less painful and more clients have been satisfied with its results
Get the Infini RF Microneedling Treatment from the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic
As you can see by the comparison of these two skin-tightening procedures, the Infini RF microneedling treatment works best and offers the better results. Since it is non-surgical and mildly invasive, recovery time will be much faster. The amazing technology can be adjusted to provide controlled treatment to the areas that you need anti-aging results, and the microscopic needles are effective at targeting these areas. This precision is what makes the Infini treatment the most successful and effective treatment of its kind today! While Infini is ideal for face and neck skin, it also works to restore the youthful appearance on your hands. Many say the hands are a clear sign of age, so the Infini treatment can get rid of the wrinkly, sagging skin on your hands to restore a smoother, more youthful look and feel.
If you’re looking to try the Infini RF treatment for treating sagging skin, the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic is available! Our Infini RF procedure is nearly risk-free. There is little to no recovery time and you won’t believe how much younger and refreshed and vibrant you will look as your skin heals from the treatment. To learn more about the procedure or to book your consultation today, call us at (416) 546-4664, or e-mail us at info@AntiAgingToronto.ca. Our skincare specialists can also offer you a tour of our Toronto facilities.